Saturday, July 25, 2015

Shacking the Shelves #2

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades.

This is a little late but it has been a busy week. First I want to thank my fellow blogger Jessica Porter over at CrossroadReviews for sharing her birthday trip to Jacksonville with several of us. I received the three books I wanted about a week later, and I am cover heaven.



I don't have a picture of the other books I got in the mail. But here are the titles: The Storyspinner, A Creature of Moonlight, The Girl at Midnight, Saints Astray. (I will post a picture later)

I am going into reading these after reading the description and with some mixed reviews. All but Saints Astray, I really liked the first book Saint Olivia and Jacqueline Carey is a really good author. Plus the relationship is a very different one, and may lean more to the adult category then YA. I also got the Uk paperback of the Falconer, that is also one I will post a picture later. Yes I have a copy of this on my Kindle but I love this cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment