Sunday, October 25, 2015

Update post, and what is happening in November and December

There are many things going on as of late, its been a busy month. So here are a few things to see what has been going on

My favorite birthday present, my pride and prejudice poster from Litographs.

Going to the fierce reads tour, sorry that isn't the best picture by its the only group one I have

Owlcrate came the other day, I am super excited about the book, and the swag was cute.

November will be my last Owlcrate, I wanted to see what else is out there, I am getting another from Fanmail, which I am going to keep for another month as well. They are having a mix of science fiction shows in their box next month, can't walk away from that. Okay october is finished, what is next...

I am starting a big challenge month, 26 books picked by me, 26 books picked by others. Hey will we see.

No comments:

Post a Comment