Saturday, October 3, 2015

I loved signed books I cannot lie

Okay maybe that was a flashback to the wrong song.

My friend Jessica over at CrossRoad Reviews , recently went to the Speculative Fiction Convention in Orlando. She is a great person because she lets her friends send her books to sign. You know Speculative fiction is a hard one to figure out here is a quick definition

The term speculative fiction refers to any fiction story that includes elements, settings and characters whose features are created out of human imagination and speculation rather than based on attested reality and everyday life. So basically it includes fantasy, science fiction, paranormal anything like that. 

So going back to the point of the story, two of my favorite authors were going to be there, Marie V Snyder and Jacqueline Carey. Well thanks to the awesomess of my friend...here they are


















I know that this month is the 10th Anniversary of Poison Study and to have it signed is all kinds of yay!















 Jacqueline Carey's Saints Olivia was a surprise like for me, I haven't actually read book two yet, the continuation looks awesome as well.





















Some cool swag too. Thanks Jessica you are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment