Sunday, October 25, 2015

My ABC TBR LIST Starts November 1, 2015

This is the list of books I picked for my challenge months, as you can see the ABC's are the theme, I am having a little trouble at the end with the x y and z, and recommendations would be great. I may just leave these three up to a random choice, but since they are at the end, I have a little time



a.    Air Awakens
B.  Beauty and the Werewolf
C.  Court of Thrones and Roses
D. The Darkest Minds
E. Ember in the Ashes
F. Forever Song
G. Girl in the Steel Corset
H. Hacker
I. Infinite, The
J. Jewel, The
K. Killing Moon, The
L. Legacy
M Mechanica
N. Name of the Star
O. Of Shadow and Bone
P. Poison Princess
Q. Queen of Tomorrow
R.  Red Queen
S. Serpetine
T. Talon
U.Ugly Stepsister, The
V. Vicious
W. Witch Hunter
X (Someone told me about a book called XVI)
Y.Young World, The
Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment