Saturday, June 13, 2015

Review: Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee

Gates of Thread and Stone (Gates of Thread and Stone #1)Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was a little surprised about this one, but in the end enjoyed it.

I love the cover by the way, it makes the book intriguing.

Without giving the story away, because truthfully it is a little different. The main character is Kai, who has this special ability. She goes on a search for her missing brother with one of her friends.

And I can't forget to mention...the gargoyles. I really think people often wonder about gargoyles, and not just because they are scary looking.

I am looking forward to the second book in the series, and what happens next to the main characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment