Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ink (Paper Gods, #1)Ink by Amanda Sun
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I almost read this in one sitting, but I fell asleep almost at the end.

I really liked the concept and the lore the author added into this book. It was unique as well as a bit strange. And I loved the characters, Katie especially, she was a strong-minded female despite the fact all that she was going through.

Yuu...well he was a bit hard to like at first, but he grows on you. (And on a side note, I do have a thing for Asians...haha)

I am very curious about where this story is heading, it gets really complicated and unexpected toward the end of the first book, and the one guy who I thought was going to be good, turned bad in his own way. I hate to say it though, I still like him, and wonder if he going to cause more trouble later on. And if Katie doesn't want him, can I have him.

Better yet, just buy me a ticket to Japan, I will find him myself.

I received as a Netgalley copy, formatting was horrible, but I kinda expected that.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment