Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Review: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I thought City of Bones was a good story, however my only argument is that it took me so very long to finish it. It just didn't keep my attention enough to finish it quickly, but I wanted to read it before thinking about going to see the movie.

Now I am kinda wondering if I want to see the movie, just by watching the previews I get the feeling that its totally different.

I liked the characters, Clary and Jace...(I am just not going there right now, that stab in the heart is just to fresh, even though I get the feeling deep down that it isn't true) And poor Simon, even though, I just don't see Simon and Clary together, I really want to continue on with the rest of the books, just to see what happens.

Its a good read, I would probably recommend it to others.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment