Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Review--Everblue by Brenda Pandos

Everblue (Mer Tales, #1)Everblue by Brenda Pandos
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This mermaid tale...no pun intended, was a good read. All around good characters, and well keep me interested enough to finish it.

I had some issues and maybe they are small but it made the rating go down in my opinion.

This line for one "I just don't like when she expects me to do stuff without asking me first." I had a what the heck moment with that one. I don't think Ash and her Mom are as close as she is with her Dad, but what kind of 16 year old thinks like this. Maybe its because my Mom still expects me to do stuff without asking me first. I mean if Ash was like 25 or something maybe this would have made sense. It bugged me I guess

I didn't like Tatiana, I really thought she was kind of annoying, and I really didn't like Georgia...she was even more annoying. Callahan was still a bit of a mystery to me, I really didn't even know if he actually liked Ash or not, or just using her to get back at the ex kind of thing.

Fin and Ash at the end of the book kind of got to a gagging point to me. I tried to leave this to some sort of magically hormonal thing, but still gag worthy.

I didn't hate this book, I have read worse, but it just didn't reach that four-star level for me.

View all my reviews

By the way this is a freebie on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment